To support aged people in need of services and assist them in ageing in place in their community.
To provide the full range of home care services to aged people in the South West of WA to the highest possible standard.
The Provider of Choice
- Consumers are treated with dignity and respect, and can maintain their identity.
- Consumers can make informed choices about their care, services and the life they choose to live.
- Consumers are supported to remain independent and in their own homes even to end of life.
- Consumers are a partner in service planning to ensure they receive the services they need.
- Consumers get the services and supports from SWCC that support their health and well-being and enable them to maintain their lifestyle and independence.
- Consumers feel safe and comfortable in SWCC’s service environment and can give SWCC feedback at any time.
The Employer of Choice
- Employees stay connected with the consumer and support remaining a ‘local’ service in the community.
- Employees are valued and supported and feel they are part of a team.
- Employees feel secure in their jobs.
- Employees have confidence in their management team and are encouraged to identify new opportunities for growth.