This Privacy Statement sets out our commitment to protecting the privacy of personal information provided to us.
South West Community Care (SWCC) is committed to protecting and upholding the right to privacy of consumers, employees, volunteers, contractors and governing body members.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
All consumers and employees sign a media consent form for photographs to be published on the website.
Sharing of personal details from website
We don’t share any personally identifying information publicly or with third-parties, except when required to by law.
- collects and stores personal information that is necessary for the functioning of the organisation and its activities.
- uses fair and lawful ways to collect personal information
- takes reasonable steps to protect all personal information from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure
Personal data we collect:
- Physical Address
- Phone Number
- Email address
Personal data collected on website from
- Feedback Forms
- When visitors leave comments on the site via the feedback option we collect the data shown in the comments form and the personal details provided with the feedback. This data is recorded on the Feedback Register for Continuous Improvement discussions. Data collected: Name; Address; email; phone number
- Contact us Forms
- When visitors complete a Contact Us submission, the data is retained in email format, which is deleted once actioned. Data collected: Name; email address
Your continued use of our website will be regarded as acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, feel free to contact us.