Home Care Services
When you choose to stay in your own home,
South West Community Care is here to help.
We offer a wide range of options, allowing you to take control and choose services that suit your individual circumstances. Our services are designed to maintain your independence and dignity, supporting you to live a fulfilled and happy life at home.
Click on each service type to read more…
We are happy to lend a hand with your regular housework.
You can also ask us about special services like spring cleaning!
- vacuuming and mopping
- cleaning domestic surfaces
- laundry & ironing
- changing bed linen
- organising paperwork
- spring cleaning
- selecting clothes
- brushing your teeth
- dressing and undressing
- prompting personal care
- applying creams
Getting Out & About
We can pick you up and drop you at your destination with simple transport services or if you’d prefer, we can stay with you and help with errands or hobbies.
- transport to appointments
- assistance with shopping
- banking and bill paying
- helping you maintain a hobby outside the home
- taking you out for morning tea or lunch
- planning nutritious menus
- washing and preparing ingredients
- cooking in your own kitchen
- plating & serving
- packing & freezing
Respite for Carers
Sometimes, your carer might need some time out.
You can enjoy some time with your Support Worker, either at home or out for a few hours to give your spouse or carer a break.
Gardening & Home Maintenance
- removing garden waste
- wood chopping
- sweeping patios and decks
- changing lightbulbs & smoke alarm batteries
- outside window washing
Nursing and Allied Health Services
- general nursing
- help with medications
- occupational therapy assessments
- customised rehabilitation programs
Phone 08 9782 4000
Harvey | Australind | Eaton
© 2018 South West Communtiy Care Inc.